| Cannabis Infused Salsa Verde|
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 10 Minutes
- Total Time 25 Minutes
- Serves 10-12 People
- Calories 120 kcal
- 8 Medium Tomatillos (cut into chunks)
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers (sliced, destemmed and deseeded)
- 3 Serrano Peppers (sliced, destemmed and deseeded)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1 Bunch Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Mexican Oregano
- 1 Teaspoons Pink Salt (or modify to taste)
- 2 Dashes Cayenne Pepper
- 1-2 Tablespoons Grapeseed or Avocado Oil (non infused)
- 1-4 Tablespoons Infused Avocado Oil (modify according to desired effect)
- Heat up a medium sized pot on high heat for about 45-60 seconds.
- Pour non infused oil into pot.
- Add tomatillos, onions, peppers, and lightly stir
- Cook and stir every 90 seconds for about 8-10 mins. Allow tomatillos, onions and peppers to brown and char slightly.
- Sprinkle in dried oregano, cayenne pepper and a pinch of salt.
- Turn off your stove and transfer the cooked elements into a blender.
- Add lime juice and blend on medium/high speed until you produce a smooth consistency.
- Add cilantro and infused oil and pulse blend at high speed for about 30-45 seconds.
- Allow salsa to cool off for about 10 mins.
- Pour salsa into a mason jar and serve on your favorite savory Mexican style dishes or other savory dishes.
| Here are some tips and notes:Making infusions may take a little practice and experimentation in order to suit your individual needs.It’s always best to experiment and apply small amounts of infused oil to your dishes and sauces. Should you discover you’d like a stronger effect you can always increase the dosage Always remember, it can take up to 2-3 hours to feel the psychoactive effects of the infusion.It’s important to consume medicated foods in small portions to avoid having a potentially unpleasant experience.|