Big Al’s favorite Weed Burger
- 450 g 80% lean hamburger meat
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbs Garlic powder
- 4 tbs cannabutter
- 4 slices of your favorite cheese such as pepper jack
- Choosing your meat wisely is the first necessary step to a good burger. Since you will combine infused butter with the meat, the meat should be fatty. The fat will help combine with the butter and ensure the burger isn’t too dry. I would use 80% lean hamburger meat. Grassfed beef is always a recommended option for a tasty, full-flavor burger too.
- Combine the cannabutter, spices, and meat together, and work it in with your hands. Try to get the butter through all the meat so that the effects of the butter will be evenly dispersed.
- Now, separate the meat into 4 equal sections. One pound of hamburger meat should make 4 patties.
- Form the meat into patties by rolling them into spheres, and then gently press them flat until you achieve the desired thickness.
Depending on how fancy you’d like the barbeque to be, you could even combine a luxury Wagyu burger with your infused cannabutter.
If you’d like to venture out into more exotic meats besides beef, you could also use elk, venison, or bison. If you or your friends are vegetarians, cannabutter is still the perfect addition to a portobello mushroom or crowd-favorite, black bean burgers too.