If you want to make less or more cannabis infused honey, mix with a ratio of 1 gram of cannabis wax or concentrate for every cup of honey.
Homemade edibles can be very potent. Make sure to start with a low dose and wait an hour or two before re-ingesting.
Cannabis honey recipe
Below are detailed instructions for each step of the cannabis honey recipe.
- 1 cup of honey
- 1 grams of decarb’ed wax or concentrate per cup of honey
- 1 tsp lecithin (optional)
The most important (and most overlooked) first step: decarboxylating your cannabis.
- Step 1 – Choose your favorite type of honey.
- Step 2 – Choose your infusion option: flower or kief, or cannabis concentrates. Decarb if needed.
- Step 3 – Melt Honey Slowly on low
- Step 4 – Add the decarb’ed concentrate to the warmed honey.simmer low 20 min
- Step 5 – Add the lecithin to the mixture. ( optional ) 1tsp To act as a stabilizer and emulsifier
- Step 6 – Whisk well.
- Step 7 – Pour into an airtight container for storage. Stir well before using.
- *** Label YOUR Container THC Infused Honey *** You don’t want any accidents***
- *** Can be stored 6 month
Great on toast, biscuits, waffles, pancakes or used for infused drinks
Lecithin can be added to the following infusions:
- Cannabis coconut oil
- Cannabis olive oil
- Cannabis butter or ghee (*not butter infusions that have water)