Cannabis-Infused Pumpkin Spice Latte
Warm up and relax with the flavors of fall, and soothing cannabis effects. This cannabis-infused pumpkin spice latte is perfect for any fall brunch, or for an evening of trick or treating too!
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (plus extra for garnishing)
- 1/4 gram decarboxylated kief or decarboxylated hash (ground finely)
- You can also use cannabis-infused milk instead
- To decarboxylate kief or hash, bake at 275℉ for appx 25 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy cream whipped (or canned whipped topping)
- Grab a small saucepan and mix the canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and kief.
- Turn on the burner to medium heat and cook the mixture, stirring constantly for about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the sugar, and cook for around 30 seconds.
- Whisk in milk and vanilla extract, continuing to constantly stir. Do not boil the mixture, but allow it to reach maximum heat.
- Next, use a hand whisk or immersion blender to mix until frothy.
- Grab two mugs and fill each with half of the espresso or coffee. Pour the hot cannabis-infused pumpkin mixture over the coffee. Add your heavy whipped cream (whipped until stiff peaks are formed) or your canned whipped topping.
- Garnish with pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, or nutmeg.