Cannabis Smoothie 🍑🥑
Yield: This recipe makes approximately 16 ounces.
This delicious Beet, Strawberry, Raspberry, Peach, Kale & Avocado cannabis smoothie is the perfect combination of tart and sweet and is the perfect way to use up some of summer’s most abundant fruits & vegetables.
- ½ cup fresh red raspberries
- ½ cup fresh peaches
- ½ strawberries
- ½ beets
- ½ kale
- 1 cup coconut H20
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup full-fat vanilla Greek yogurt full-fat, low-fat, or fat-free (or any plant based alternative)
- 2 scoops unflavored collagen protein powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon of choice cannabis oil
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Alternative Infusion Options:
- Use for the milk of choice in step 1 – Canna Milk
- Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1 – De-Carbed Canna Flower
- Add ¼-1/2 grams in step 1 – De-Carbed Canna Keif
- Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1 – Canna Tincture
- Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1 – Cannabis pulp
- Add 1-2 teaspoons in step 1- CBD OIL
🍓 Add the vegies, fruits, yogurt, honey, oil, and cinnamon to a high-speed blender.
🥥Blend on high for 1 minute, or until completely smooth.
Left overs can be fridgerated and reblended or kept frozen