Yellow Curry With Cannabis Oil 🍲
One of my favorite dishes is yellow curry. ” Plus, no matter what type of food I’m craving at the time, yellow curry always seems to hit the spot. It’s flavorful, packed with veggies you can even add your own protein – tofu- chicken – shrimp anything you crave
I’m delighted to share my recipe that you can now make your own Cannabis yellow curry at home!
- 1 tablespoon cannabis oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 large Yukon Gold potatoes, about 1 pound, cut into 1-inch bite-sized pieces
- ⅓ cup yellow curry paste, you can find this in small jars at most grocery stores and online
- 2 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes, adjust according to your spice preference
- 2 cups bite-sized broccoli pieces
- 1 16-ounce block extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 6 cups cooked white or brown rice
- Heat the Cannabis oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, and carrots, and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes, until the bell pepper is tender.
- Add the potatoes and curry paste and sauté for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk, and stir in the brown sugar, salt, and red chili pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil and cover. Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the broccoli and tofu and continue simmering, covered, for 15 more minutes.
- Serve with the rice.