- 1 and a half tablespoons cannabis-infused oil;
- 6 eggs;
- 12 black/green olive slices;
- 12 capers;
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise;
- 1 and a half teaspoons Dijon mustard;
- half a tablespoon apple cider vinegar;
- half a teaspoon black pepper.
- Drizzle Saracha, Tapitio, Valentina or your favorite spicy sauce for bloodshot effect. You may want to use a sandwich bag with a poked corner from a safety pin to control the amount of drizzle. practice on a paper towel before dispatching on the eggs.
Put the eggs in a saucepan and pour cold water. They should be covered in 2 inches or so of water. Bring the water to a boiling point. Switch off the stove and let the eggs remain in the water for 20 minutes.
Peel the eggs and slice them in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and mash them with mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, CBD oil, salt, and pepper. Fill the hollows of the egg whites with the yolk mixture. In the center of each “eyeball,” place an olive slice. Put capers in the center of olive slices.
Use red food coloring to paint lines on the whites that will represent bloodshot veins.