Keif Grilled Chicken Legs with Cannabis-Infused BBQ Sauce
Tangy BBQ sauce on a perfectly grilled chicken leg can only be made better with a little THC.
For cannabis-infused cooking oil recipe can be found on our recipes page https://treehousedelights.com/category/recipes/ or you can find our cooking oil & shake pages https://treehousedelights.com/product-category/topical/ & https://treehousedelights.com/products/flowers/cannabisshake/ & https://treehousedelights.com/products/concentrates/keif/
What You’ll Need:
- 4 pounds of chicken legs
- 1 1/2 oz of Keif – approx 1/2 tsp per drumstick
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup cannabis-infused oil
- 4 tablespoons molasses
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tablespoon fresh black pepper
- ½ tablespoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Sprinkle the chicken legs in the keif let rest 15 minutes while you make the sauce. It’s a good time to preheat the grill while you do this part. In a large bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients. Add in the sugar, then all of the dried herbs and spices. Whisk well until thoroughly combined.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet.
- Use a sauce brush to apply a layer of BBQ sauce and then turn the legs and coat the other side.
- Grill the chicken legs on medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Flip the legs every five minutes to encourage even cooking.
- Serve the chicken legs with the additional sauce for anyone who would like an additional dose of THC.