Acapulco Gold Strain (Limited Supply) Sativa Hybred
Acapulco Gold Kush is our own cloned Acapulco Gold Crossed with OG KUSH. its terpene concentration is the highest the company has seen to date. Combine that with its powerful 28% THC content, and we have a strain that is as diverse as it is strong. Users report a candy-like, spicy and citrusy flavor.
Gold Kush is known for its relaxing body buzz. Naturally, its crossed properties make it a great choice for day time use.
Despite its sedative effects, Gold Kush still has uplifting properties, specifically when it comes to mood. As a result, it’s a great strain for patients with depression or those looking to relieve stress. Furthermore, it improves appetite and relieves pain.
Acapulco Gold Kush’s main terpenes are:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• Used for hundreds of years as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Terpinolene – A terpene that generates a floral, pine-like or citrusy aroma with anti-cancer, antioxidant, antibacterial, sedative and antifungal properties.
• Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
• A/B Pinene – Terpene responsible for adding a pine-like aroma to cannabis (and other plants). Also acts as an anti-inflammatory, bronchiodialator, memory aid and neural stimulant (improves alertness).
Acapulco Gold Kush is an 60/40 sativa/indica hybrid, making it slightly sativa-dominant.