-1/2 cup of diced chicken, steak or tofu
-1/2 cup of diced bell pepper
-1/2 cup of diced carrots
-1/2 cup of diced broccoli
-2 cloves of minced garlic
-2 tablespoons of cannabis-infused oil
-1 teaspoon of sesame oil
-1/2 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
-1 teaspoon of cornstarch
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the cannabis-infused oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the diced chicken or tofu and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the bell pepper, carrots, broccoli, baby corn and garlic and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water to form a slurry and well dissolved.
6. Add the cashews then pour the sauce into the pan and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and let stir fry simmer until the sauce thickens and is well incorporated with the remaining ingredients. Garnish with sesame seed before serving if desired and serve over your favorite rice or noodle.